Hello Snow + video - The Cut Shoppe

2017/01/03

 Hi Girls! Happy New Year! I am back with a new layout made with The Cut Shoppe cut file. These days there is not a lot snow in our area and lately it is very rare to have a white Christmas. This year we were so happy to have snow on 24th December. It was only few centimeter, but the nature was beautiful. We went for a short walk with my fiance and our family dog, Füli, this is what I documented on this layout.



This time I used the Wintry Mix cut file set from The Cut Shoppe. Love it so much! I only cut out the hello snow cut file, but I am pretty sure I will use also the other ones in the near future.


I cut out the title from a white cardstock and backed it with a patterned paper. For embellishing I used lots of Pretty Little Studio - Marie Capistran Winter Joy collection and bits & pieces from Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa collection.

Check out the close-ups and discover all the tiny details. ;-)





After a long break I also made a process video. Here you can see how I created this page:


I hope I could inspire you to use The Cut Shoppe cut files. 

Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by today!
Flóra

2 comments

  1. This layout is so yummy Flora! Love all the cute embellies dotted around the page and the pretty colour palette. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing layout, you kept my attention until the end :D

    ReplyDelete